Analysis in Government (AiG) Month 2023: Community Programme
The UK’s largest learning and development event for government analysts is back!
About the AiG Month 2023 Community Programme
New for this year is the AiG Month 2023 Community Programme. This is a new programme of events that are organised and run by the Analysis Function community. Community Programme events allow for deeper dives into topics and more specialised subject matter.
Community Programme events
26 May, 11:00am to 12:00pm: Data Science Accelerator information clinic
Find out more about the Data Science Accelerator Programme at this online session. You can register to attend the Data Science Accelerator information clinic on the 26 May on Eventbrite.
31 May, 1pm to 2pm: Policy and Analysis
This panel session features experts from government policy and analysis. Key topics of conversation will focus on the impact policy professionals and analysts can make when working together across government.
Who can hold a Community Programme event
- Do you work in or with government or have an interest in government analysis?
- Would you like to help develop the analysis skills of colleagues working in government?
- Do you want to run your own event for AiG Month 23?
- Have you already got something going on for Learning at Work Week (LAWW)?
- Have you already got an event that’s only for specialists?
Then you’re eligible for the AiG Month 23 Community Programme! Ready to go? Tell us about your Community Events by emailing us at Analysis.Function@ons.gov.uk with your event name, date, time, and a link so that people can sign up. We can then promote your event as part of the Community series of events.
Why hold a Community Programme event
Holding Community Programme events help to build a greater sense of community, cross-government engagement, and create opportunities to share best practice with an audience of 16,000 government analysts.
If you are already running an event, perhaps for Learning at Work Week (LAWW), or as part of your own departmental calendar, then adding it to our Community Programme means we will help promote your event, attracting more attendees, and helping you to share your skills
Other people will get to learn from your experiences, and it’s great fun to be part of the Community Programme!
Support for Community Events
- list your event on this page on the Analysis Function website
- promote your event through our communications channels — this includes the AF Newsletter, Twitter, LinkedIn, website and more
- provide you with an AiG Month 23 Community Programme slide you can use in your presentation
- your event name
- the date and time of your event
- a link so people can sign up