Secondment opportunity – Sport England Research and Analysis team
Sport England (an arms-length body of the Department for Digital Culture, Media and Sport) is looking for a Research Manager (Quantitative Analysis) to support their research and analysis work. Operating at the heart of Sport England, the role will focus on understanding patterns and trends in engagement in sport and physical activity to inform improved strategy, policy and investment decisions.
You will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of high-quality quantitative research, including:
- The management of the Active Lives Adult, Active Lives Children and Young People surveys
- Primary analysis of Sport England survey data
- Secondary analysis, including (but not limited to) sport and physical activity data, government population and economic statistics
You will have:
- Experience of working successfully in a research / analysis environment and have a good understanding of quantitative analysis methods
- Good Excel skills (essential) and ideally experience of using SPSS and / or Power BI (desirable)
The team initially need someone to join from the beginning of February 2023 until the end of April 2023, to support the next release of the Active Lives Adult Survey data and would particularly like to hear from people able to support the team’s work on an ongoing basis until April 2024.
This is a part-time opportunity (0.4 – 0.6 FTE) that could be undertaken, flexibly alongside your permanent role.
To discuss the role further, contact Andrew Spiers, Strategic Lead – Research and Analysis (email: email@example.com).
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.