The Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem) is recruiting for an analyst to provide cost analysis to inform the company’s future regulatory design decision-making.
In this role, you will:
- apply your knowledge of regulation in electricity and gas networks
- leverage cost assessment techniques beyond network price control setting
- support Ofgem’s ongoing development and implementation of cost modelling
- identify and develop effective solutions to define and justify suitable benchmarks across the company
- provide oral and written briefings to the team on major issues
- work closely with policy, regulation, finance and legal colleagues