Using Government Digital Service (GDS) Digital Service Platforms
- 12th May 2023 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- Central Digital and Data Office (CDDO), Online
- Book now
In this session we will look at Government Digital Service (GDS) Digital Service Platforms and will make it clear how every department across government can start using them to:
- provide a simple online payment interface that you can manage
- replace outdated and costly payment mechanisms with an online payment interface at GOV.UK Pay
- send emails, text messages or letters to your users
- ensure that your users are kept up to date by the most appropriate notification method — GOV.UK Notify allows a lot of flexibility for creating content and offers monitoring tools
- digitise inaccessible PDFs and other forms
A lot of services that the government provides to citizens in the UK cannot currently be completed on a mobile phone, and many require a printer and a postbox. The GOV.UK Forms work is vital to addressing this.
The session will also cover the:
- Prototype Kit
- Design System
There will be a question and answer session at the end of the webinar.
Who this webinar is for
This webinar will be of a particular interest to Senior Civil Servants, but everyone with a ‘gov.uk’ email address is welcome to attend.
How to attend
You can register to attend the webinar on Eventbrite. Please use your ‘gov.uk’ email address to register.