Devolution Learning Week: Meet the UK’s Chief Economists
- 29th November 2023 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
This is an extremely rare opportunity to hear from all the Chief Economists from across the UK:
- Sam Beckett, HM Treasury and Head of the Government Economic Service (GES) UK
- Gary Gillespie, Scottish Government
- Jonathan Price, Welsh Government
- Aidan McMahon, Northern Ireland Executive
The panel will tell you about the work they do, the analytical issues at the top of their in-tray at present, and how they work together.
How to attend
This event is part of Devolution Learning Week. Visit the Devolution Learning Week website and follow the steps to register for this event.
About Devolution Learning Week
Devolution Learning Week is part of the cross-government Devolution Capability Programme designed to improve devolution knowledge and skills across the Civil Service. This annual event brings together senior leaders, academics, and civil servants from across the UK governments to:
- help you understand more about devolution and intergovernmental working
- participate in fascinating discussions through a range of engaging activities such as roundtables and seminars
You can see the whole programme of events and register to attend on the Devolution Learning Week website. Please come along to as many events as you are able to. Registration for an event will remain open until the event starts.