Communicating analysis drop-in clinic: 17 May 2023
- 17th May 2023 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Who can come and what it’s for
Anyone in government is welcome to join. Clinics are drop-in events, so you can just turn up. However, if you would like to discuss your question beforehand, please email: email@example.com.
We will discuss digital accessibility and best practice for communicating data, statistics and analysis.
We welcome questions related to:
- writing about statistics and analysis
- accessibility requirements for statistical and analytical content published on public sector websites
- any other topic related to presentation, dissemination or communication of data, statistics and analysis
Before coming to the clinic, you may find it useful to:
- read about all the guidance and support we provide for communicating analysis across government
- check our data visualisation guidance
- check our accessibility guidance
- watch our recorded sessions on making accessible spreadsheets or making accessible charts
- check the message boards on the Accessibility for Statistics and Analysis Basecamp and the Presentation and Dissemination of Statistics and Analysis Basecamp – if you are not a Basecamp member email Analysis.Function@ons.gov.uk to ask for an invite link
- speak to your departmental presentation or web dissemination champion
When the clinic is open
Communicating analysis drop-in clinics will run every other Wednesday from 10:30am to 11:30am.
All clinics will be advertised on the events page of the Analysis Function website.
How to attend the clinic
The clinic takes place on Microsoft Teams. There are a few ways you can access the clinic.
Join the meeting online
You can join the meeting on your computer or by using the Microsoft Teams app on your mobile.
Meeting ID: 343 261 434 028
Join the meeting with a video conferencing device
You can join the meeting with a video conferencing device. When you are asked for a ‘Video Conference ID’ enter: 128 962 835 4
Use the joining instructions if you need help joining the meeting on your video conference device.
Join the meeting by phone
You can join the meeting by calling +44 20 7660 6806. When you are asked for a ‘Phone Conference ID’ enter: 523 362 854#