Chart drop-in clinic: November 2022
- 29th November 2022 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Who can come and what it’s for
Chart clinics are your chance to discuss your chart issues and get advice.
We will discuss accessibility and best practice for data visualisation.
Anyone in government is welcome to join. Clinics are drop-in events, so you can just turn up.
Before coming to the clinic, you may find it useful to:
- check our data visualisation guidance
- watch our session on making charts accessible from September 2022 (part of DataConnect22)
- check the message boards on the Accessibility for Statistics and Analysis Basecamp and Presentation and Dissemination of Statistics and Analysis Basecamp – if you are not a Basecamp member email email@example.com to ask for an invite link.
- speak to your departmental presentation or web dissemination champion.
When the clinic is open
Chart clinics will run on the last Tuesday of every month. The session will run from 10:00am to 11:30am.
How to attend the clinic
The clinic will take place on Microsoft Teams. There are a few ways you can access the clinic.
Join the meeting online
Join the meeting with a video conferencing device
You can join the meeting with a video conferencing device. When you are asked for a ‘Video Conference ID’ enter: 123 503 101 4
Use the joining instructions if you need help joining the meeting on your video conference device.
Join the meeting by phone
You can join the meeting by calling +44 20 7660 6806. When you are asked for a ‘Phone Conference ID’ enter: 210 511 512#