Communicating analysis drop-in clinic: 22 February 2023
- 22nd February 2023 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Who can come and what it’s for
Anyone in government is welcome to join. Clinics are drop-in events, so you can just turn up. However, if you would like to discuss your question beforehand, please email: email@example.com.
We will discuss digital accessibility and best practice for communicating data, statistics and analysis.
We welcome questions related to:
- writing about statistics and analysis
- accessibility requirements for statistical and analytical content published on public sector websites
- any other topic related to presentation, dissemination or communication of data, statistics and analysis
Before coming to the clinic, you may find it useful to:
- read about all the guidance and support we provide for communicating analysis across government
- check our data visualisation guidance
- check our accessibility guidance
- watch our recorded sessions on making accessible spreadsheets or making accessible charts
- check the message boards on the Accessibility for Statistics and Analysis Basecamp and the Presentation and Dissemination of Statistics and Analysis Basecamp – if you are not a Basecamp member email Analysis.Function@ons.gov.uk to ask for an invite link
- speak to your departmental presentation or web dissemination champion
When the clinic is open
Communicating analysis drop-in clinics will run every other Wednesday from 10:30am to 11:30am.
All clinics will be advertised on the events page of the Analysis Function website.
How to attend the clinic
The clinic takes place on Microsoft Teams. There are a few ways you can access the clinic.
Join the meeting online
Meeting ID: 343 261 434 028
Join the meeting with a video conferencing device
You can join the meeting with a video conferencing device. When you are asked for a ‘Video Conference ID’ enter: 128 962 835 4
Use the joining instructions if you need help joining the meeting on your video conference device.
Join the meeting by phone
You can join the meeting by calling +44 20 7660 6806. When you are asked for a ‘Phone Conference ID’ enter: 523 362 854#